Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ultimate in Grimdark Gaming, Dark Souls 2!


Dark Souls 2

I played, and after 80 hours, beat Dark Souls (often considered the hardest game of all time) which came out in 2011. It was a follow-up to Demon's Souls, a Playstation 3 exclusive, a game that I have not played due to not having a PS3, but desperately want to. Very gritty and dark, Dark Souls is my favorite game of all time and if you love grimdark fantasy and play video games and haven't played this, play it now! After a 2 year wait, Dark Souls 2 is coming out March 11 and I am very excited. It looks to live up to the high expectations set by both previous installments in the series. Check out this beautiful trailer.


2 comments:

Cursed Armada said...

Seriously a great game! Loved the character designs, the subtle music, the difficulty, the boss fights, I could go on and on! I hope the sequel keeps the spirit of the original! There's a lot of gameplay previews over on Youtube if you're interested! Can't wait!

Unknown said...

I have been checking the videos out. I have high hopes!