Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Woken Gods by Gwenda Bond---My Review

The Woken GodsThe Woken Gods by Gwenda Bond
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5/5

This was a decent book but not something I loved. Well written, interesting plot, nice work including Gods from all over mythology, some decent suspense. However nothing really got my attention and it was difficult at times to continue reading. The characters seemed to lack development as I didn't really care what happened to them which in turn caused me not to care that much about the outcome of the book. Some may really like this book, especially YA readers. I don't much care for my fantasy set in modern day and on earth with the exception of The Iron Druid books. If you like that type of book, you should like this since it was in no way a bad book.

View all my reviews

No comments: